This blog post is sponsored by Boiron® and PTPA
Summer means lots of fun time with family. As a new mom, I found myself buying things that I completely didn’t think about before having kids. So, I have this blog post to sum up what I think would be needed for moms with kids or family in general, especially during summer time. Let’s jump right in.
- An Igloo cooler for your car. We live in the desert, so we would like to have cold drinks while being on the go. Having a cooler in the back of the car saves us money, by bringing our own homemade tea or smoothie instead of stopping at Starbucks or any places to get expensive drinks ALL THE TIME. We also have one to use in our backyard when we have a BBQ.
- A natural safe-for-kids-and-pets backyard spray. You can easily find some good options on Amazon. You don’t want the fun time to be annoyed by mosquitoes or bugs, since children are around. I have a whole blog post on how I keep my daughter safe from insect bites while being outside. An Igloo cooler for your car. We live in the desert, so we would like to have cold drinks while being on the go. Having a cooler in the back of the car saves us money, by bringing our own homemade tea or smoothie instead of stopping at Starbucks or any places to get expensive drinks ALL THE TIME. We also have one to use in our backyard when we have a BBQ.
- A jumper for your kid at the pool. It looks like the picture below. It’s not very expensive. You can have more peace of mind letting your toddler wear it and play more freely at the pool.
- Fun outdoor/backyard toys for kids. Kids love playing in water. A water table or a sprinkler would be the best. Also, a bubble machine, or a sandbox would be amazing too.
- Drink dispenser. It will be so handy to have especially for family backyard dinner or BBQ. I would prefer a plastic one over a glass one, just to be safe while kids are around.
6. Fun and cute compostable dinnerware. I love collecting the cute items to make BBQ time more fun and appealing. I sometime use melamine dinnerware because they are durable and easy to clean. There are so many cute options for melamine dinnerware too.
7. This last must-have is so important. I would highly recommend having some Boiron® Acidil® and Gasalia® ready at home. With all the summer foods, especially after having a BBQ, you can easily get indigestion
Boiron® is my favorite homeopathic medicine brand. Acidil® and Gasalia® are made for you to treat yourself at home when having indigestion symptoms.* They are made with natural active ingredients that works with your body. Plus, there are no drug interactions when taking them.*
Gasalia® is suggested for use for in adults and children 6 years of age and older. Acidil can be used for adult and children 12 years of age and older. You can take Gasalia® when having the first sign of gas, and take Acidil® at the first sign of indigestion.* I also shared 10 ways to avoid and treat indigestion in a different blog post. Make sure you didn’t miss it.
Summer is the time to have fun, not to be worry. So, I hope you keep yourself and your family healthy and happy. Let me know your tips if you have one. It’d be so helpful.
Thank you Boiron® and PTPA for sponsoring this blog post. All the tips and opinions are based own my own experience.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.